New Website Design and Features
Introducing new website design and new features today! What you see today, has been in the making for over 9 months. Took a little longer than expected as we had a new addition to our little family and time in blogging world kind of stopped. But I’m so excited to finally show it to you and hopefully you’re all just as excited.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
I want to thank Cre8d for making this happen. I’ve been working with them for several years now (including my previous website design), and I’m so glad I made this decision back then. They are an amazing team. If you ever need website design, you can mention me or my referral code OITK.
You will find all of the same recipes you already love, now in a more user-friendly, easy to navigate through format. There are more ways to narrow down your search to find the exact recipe you’re looking for. The menus are found at the top on a computer screen and as a drop-down when you tap the 3 lines in the top left corner on a mobile or tablet device.
In addition to the beautiful changes, here are a few of the exciting updates I have made for you:
- New logo: My website is constantly growing, it was just time to switch to more modern, easy-to-read logo. After all, who doesn’t like change!
- About page: If you’re completely new to my website, start right here to get to know me and welcome! This page is completely updated with current info. You’ll also find my personal favorite recipes here. You’ll notice, I live for Ukrainian food!
- New recipe catalog: Introducing my full catalog of recipes, which changed completely from previous design. You can find most popular recipe categories, top-rated recipes and so much more. On this page, you can also browse different sections based on season, occasion, method and cuisine. You can narrow down your recipe search including subcategories under Desserts, Bread and Main Course.
- Filter recipes by occasion, method and more: It’s now easier than ever to find your next recipe to make on the improved recipe filter page. Looking for a Christmas recipe, a yeast bread or freezer-friendly dish? Narrow down my recipe catalog to find the perfect option for your next kitchen adventure.
- Ingredients: If you want to bake with a certain ingredient, you can type it in the search box to find all of the recipes using that ingredient.
- Updated tips page: Over the years I’ve published few helpful tutorials. Most of these used to be under ‘how to’ category, and I renamed it to ‘tips’. Now you can find them all in one place in the growing tips section. This section will include meal planners and more. Stay tuned as I design free printables that you can use in your kitchen!
- Search buttons: Search buttons can be found in the top-right corner and also in the middle of homepage. Simply type in exactly what you’re looking for in any of the search bars.
- Video section: Almost all of my recipes include a detailed step-by-step directions and photos for every recipe I publish. However, sometimes watching how a recipe comes together is even more helpful. You can find our video selection easily in one spot.
- Detailed FAQ page: Check our new frequently asked questions page for detailed answers to your most commonly asked questions.
I’m still working to see if I didn’t miss anything, so if you see anything odd, know that it will be fixed ASAP!
In the meantime, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter.
Welcome and have fun browsing for your next recipe!
Happy cooking and happy baking,