Website Accessibility Policy
Olga in the Kitchen has an ongoing commitment to providing our content to everyone in our community. It is our policy to ensure that all users, including persons with disabilities, have equal access to our digital offerings. We strive to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA to ensure our digital content and offerings are ADA Compliant. We have a genuine and good faith commitment to accessibility compliance and we believe that we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements.
Some, though not all, ways that Olga in the Kitchen is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards are:
- We strive to maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We provide closed captions for our videos, where applicable
- Our website can be navigated by keyboard only, without the use of a mouse
- We provide alternative text for our images
- We use independent tools to evaluate and improve the accessibility compliance
Please be aware that our efforts to make our site user friendly and accessible for everyone are ongoing and we continually evaluate any changes or additions to our website to ensure accessibility compliance.
Again, we invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback about the accessibility of any particular web page on our website, please contact us and we will do our best to address your concerns.
Get recipe updates, tips, menu ideas and more straight to your inbox.