Print off these FREE printable simple autumn leaves coloring pages for a fall rainy day or a simple activity to do with your kids! Simply print on an 8.5 x 11” paper on your home printer and have the kids color leaves to their liking or express their favorite fall colors by coloring, painting or decorating each leaf!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Fall is here and we are loving this cooler weather! The beauty of colorful autumn leaves, the crisp air, gatherings with family on Thanksgiving and all the fall cooking and pumpkin baking makes it extra special.
If you had been following me for a while, then you know that I love autumn!
In this post, you are receiving 5 FREE single-leaf fall printables to color with your kids. This is a creative way to teach them about all the different kinds of trees and falling leaves during this season. It could be another fun activity to do for when celebrating Thanksgiving with your friends and family!
Different Ways to Use These Autumn Leaves Coloring Pages
- Download & print these when you need a quick rainy day or a simple activity.
- Print off multiple sheets of these cute autumn leaves coloring sheets and use them for a fall birthday party activity! It’s like having your own free autumn leaves coloring book at your fingers.
- If you’re a teacher or a homeschooler of young kids, print these for a fun art class activity!
What You Need to Make A Printable Fall Leaves Coloring Book:
To make this fall leaves coloring book, you will need white paper and a home printer. These designs are completely black and white for minimal ink usage!
Steps to Make the Simple Autumn Leaves Coloring Sheets:
Step 1: Print
Download the printable PDF file of autumn leaves coloring pages by using ‘Save As’ or ‘Export as PDF’ option and print on an 8.5 x 11″ white paper. You will get 5 FREE autumn leaves coloring pages to print with a different leaf on each page.
Step 2: Color or Decorate!
These single sheets can be colored or decorated in many ways. Kids can color or decorate based on how they see autumn leaves. Here are some suggestions, so let’s get creative:
- Have the kids use crayons, colored pencils or markers to color each leaf.
- Use watercolor to easily blend in the fall colors.
- Decorate each leaf with fall stickers or sticker dots that are fall-colored.
- Take a little field trip outside and look for different leaves. Cut out each printed leaf. Decorate printable leaves with tree leaves by tearing leaves into smaller pieces and tape or glue onto the printable leaf.
- Cut out different shapes from construction paper and glue onto printable leaf.
- Cut out each printable leaf. Use tissue paper squares to decorate each leaf.
You Might Find These Interesting:
- Autumn Leaves Coloring Pages – fall leaves coloring pages with a bit of leaf background
- 2019 Holiday Gift Guide (Christmas Gifts) – best Christmas presents in 2019, even better in 2020
- Top 15 Most Popular Recipes of 2019 – readers favorite food
- Pumpkin Coloring Page – FREE pumpkin printable
- Christmas Coloring Pages – printables shop
- Birthday Girl Coloring Pages – printables shop
- Autumn and Thanksgiving Coloring Pages Set – Etsy store
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages – 5 pages – Etsy store
Please note that these autumn leaves coloring page printables are for personal use only and redistribution or reselling for commercial use is strictly prohibited. If you would like to spread the word about this printable, you are free to do so, but (A) must link directly back to this post for download (please do not link directly to the printable download file) and (B) may only use one image from the post. Thank you for your cooperation!