Thanksgiving is probably the most important and memorable cooking day of the year! Every family cooks or bakes something to share with friends and family at the Thanksgiving table.
Here you will find mouthwatering dishes that we like to enjoy on this holiday from Pork Meatballs to the creamiest Mashed Potatoes, along with easy side dishes and favorite autumn desserts. For this time of the year, we go all out!
Each of these recipes has been tested and approved by readers and guests at the Thanksgiving gathering every year and every recipe is a success!
Thanksgiving Main Dish Ideas:
- Ukrainian Oven Roasted Cabbage with Pork – this is a must at every Thanksgiving
- Sweet BBQ Pork Ribs in Slow Cooker – make-ahead and keep in slow cooker until ready to serve
- Pork Plov (Pork Rice Pilaf with Cranberries) – fall favorite every year
- Rice Stuffed Chicken Thighs – you will love the combo of chicken and rice with each bite
Thanksgiving Side Dishes:
- French Bread Buns – so easy and delicious by itself
- Green Cabbage Cucumber Salad – a must salad for every holiday!
- Cabbage Carrot Pepper Salad – make-ahead salad
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan – 15-minute recipe
- Braised Potatoes with Pork – a great sub for mashed potatoes
As Featured On
Get recipe updates, tips, menu ideas and more straight to your inbox.