Christmas is our favorite holiday of the year and we celebrate it 3 days just like we did back in Ukraine. It’s another holiday where we cook so much food and even more desserts. Sugary sweets are a must on Christmas!
Here you will find mouthwatering dishes that we like to enjoy on this holiday from Pork Meatballs to the creamiest Mashed Potatoes, along with easy side dishes and favorite winter desserts. The Crepes with Cheese Filling are a must!
Each of these recipes has been tested and approved by readers and guests at every gathering and every recipe is a success!
Christmas Main Dish Ideas:
- Ukrainian Oven Roasted Cabbage with Pork – this is a must at every holiday
- Marinated Baked Chicken Tenderloins – these are made in oven, so no grilling is required
- Pork Rice Pilaf with Cranberries – a favorite every holiday, especially with cranberries in it
- Rice Stuffed Chicken Thighs – you will love the combo of chicken and rice with each bite
Christmas Side Dishes:
- French Bread Buns – so easy and delicious by itself
- Green Cabbage Cucumber Salad – a must salad for every holiday!
- Shuba Salad – a must salad for Christmas
- Mimosa Salad – make-ahead Christmas staple salad
- Vinaigrette Salad – vibrant potato and beet salad
- Ukrainian Pumpkin Bread – the chewy and fluffy texture
- Panna Cotta with Chocolate Jello – you’ll love the vanilla and chocolate combo
- Jam-Filled Thumbprint Cookies – you’ll love the jam filling
- Walnut Shaped Cookies – make-ahead with dulce de leche filling
- Chocolate Spartak Cake – you’ll love these mouthwatering thin layers
As Featured On
Get recipe updates, tips, menu ideas and more straight to your inbox.