Merry Christmas! I have completed the 2019 Holiday Gift Guide for you and collected our favorites and the best Christmas gift ideas. Gifts for women, gifts for men and gifts for kids all ages – this gift guide will help you choose the best Christmas present this year!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This is the time to really stress out about gift giving, baking, cooking, decorating and so much more. It’s my favorite holiday so none of it scares me.
Holiday presents are not about the most expensive gift you can purchase. It’s about the thought that counts. Most of these are gifts under 50 dollars and each one of them is unique in its own way.
15 Gifts for Her
- T3 Hair Dryer – I own it and I love it. Fast drying, frizz smoothing, cool shot, multiple speed and heat settings.
- Vera Wang Princess Perfume – one of my favorite all-time perfumes. A timeless gift and amazing scent. My other favorite is the Victoria’s Secret.
- Honest Bubble Bath – I purchase them all the time in 3 different scents: lavender, sweet orange vanilla and sweet almond.
- Plush Throw Blanket – very cozy and soft; perfect for bed or living room. Also this gorgeous Flannel Blanket with Pompoms.
- Bath Bombs Gift Set – you can’t go wrong with these relaxing scents. With over 6,000 reviews, these are ‘the gift’.
- Crossbody Bag – the most comfortable accessory for everyday use and for a mama.
- Godiva Gift Basket – individually wrapped gourmet chocolates, including cocoa, truffles, caramel and pretzels.
- Aveeno Gift Set – most loved products: body wash, moisturizing lotion and daily scrub.
- Lavender Spa Gift Basket – 10-pc with spa tote bag, bath bombs, body butter, lotion and bath puff.
- T3 Curling Iron – 1.25-inch curling iron, adjustable heat setting for shiny smooth waves and curls.
- Recipe Box Set – includes dividers, bamboo box, cards and card holder.
- Faux Fur Slippers – very comfortable; the perfect gift for a lady who lives in a house with hardwood floors.
- Oversized Scarf – these are over 6 feet long. I think scarfs are one of the best gifts for a woman. You simply cannot have too many of them.
- Fitbit Tracker – bye-bye to bulky watches and hello simple and sleek Fitbit tracker. This little toy tracks sleep, heart rate, calories and steps.
- Pearl Headbands – favorite latest accessory trend that is soft and comfortable.
12 Gifts for Him
- Powerbeats Pro – Totally Wireless Earphones – my husband loves these! Get the case cover for them as well.
- Stanley Classic Vacuum Bottle – my husband takes it when goes fishing. Keeps hot water for up to 32 hours.
- Folding Pocket Utility Knife – heavy duty box cutter. My husband has over 10 of these that he uses daily for his hardwood installation and other projects.
- Nivea Gift Set – 5-piece collection with travel bag. Set includes: post shave balm, shaving gel, face wash, protective lotion and body wash.
- Stainless Steel Travel Mug – holds 20 oz of hot drink for up to 7 hours.
- DEWALT Cordless Drill Combo Kit + DEWALT Screwdriver Bit Set + DEWALT Titanium Pilot Point Drill Bit Set – what says more ‘men’ than these?
- Italian Genuine Cowhide Leather Bifold Wallet – every man needs a new wallet now and then. The perfect Christmas gift.
- Wooden Chess Set – it’s the “Ambassador” chess set; great gift for the holidays.
- Charge 3 Activity Tracker Watch – swim-proof tracker. Tracks heart rate, calories, sleep and more.
- Waterproof Action Camera (goPro) – capture the world in a new way! With so many features in it, it would the perfect husband gift. You can also purchase the pricier, renewed model Hero6. Both are great selections!
- Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Tool Set – if your husband loves grilling like mine does, these will come in handy. It doesn’t matter whether it’s summer or winter – we BBQ all year long!
- Wireless Charger – when kids take the chargers away, this little toy comes into play.
15 Gifts for Kids
- LeapFrog My Pal Violet – my kids have these in green and purple and these toys had been their favorite since day one. You can also purchase it at Target.
- Paw Patrol Chase Police Truck – my son has loved it since day one.
- Arctic Zone Expandable Lunch Box – my daughter has it, based on recommendations from my sister.
- Magic Tracks – we purchased a bigger set for our 2-year-old and unlike many toys, he loves this toy.
- L.O.L. Surprise! and L.O.L. Surprise! Fluffy Pets – these are very popular and kids love them.
- Hatchimals Colleggtibles OR Hatchimals Hatching Egg – I bought so many of these for my kids already and they have more wrapped up for this year.
- LEGO Duplo – 65 pieces box; lego never gets old and there are so many varieties of it.
- Paw Patrol Launch’N Haul Paw Patroller Transforming – we purchased for our son as a Christmas gift this year..shh don’t tell him. He loves big trucks!
- Thunder Tumbler Toy Car with Remote in Blue, in Red or Black – we bought in blue and red for our kids.
- Watercolor Pens Set – kids love to color.
- Play-Doh 36-Pack Case – kids love playdoh. Can you blame them? Check these mini stocking stuffers, 1-ounce cans as well.
- Mega Bloks – for the little ones; 80 classic-colored building blocks.
- Hair Bows for Little Girls – 5 sizes to choose from, come in 20 colors.
- Dunky Cup – has three compartments to hold cookies.
- Fancy Nancy Books – our daughter’s favorite, along with the electronic reader.
12 Best Kitchen Appliances for Gifts
- Chef’sChoice Pizzelle Maker – the most popular appliance on my blog. This appliance makes the MOST amazing Cream Filled Pizzelles.
- Cuisinart 9-Speed Handheld Mixer – my number 1 appliance for baking!
- Meat Grinder – for over 7 years, I use it to grind meat or even put dough through for cookies.
- Zojirushi Hybrid Water Boiler And Warmer – we use an older model for 7 years and love it! You always have hot water on hand and it’s extremely useful for when you’re making soups, or need to warm up baby formula.
- Rapid Egg Cooker – guaranteed perfectly cooked eggs every time! It’s one of my mom’s favorite appliances.
- Food Processor – I use it for my delicious Macarons with Raspberry Filling.
- Crock-pot Warmer – we own couple of these and use it for husband’s work lunch. Now, he can take Shchavel Borscht (Sorrel Soup) and Ukrainian Pork Meatballs (kotlety) to work.
- Cuisinart Waffle Maker – nonstick coating; creates two deep-pocket 1-inch Belgian waffles at a time. Get a cheaper one to achieve similar results.
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Machine – number 1 vacuum sealer system, seal wet and dry items can last up to 3 years and still taste fresh and flavorful.
- Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler – works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle.
- Instant Pot – this appliance is very popular nowadays as people switched from slow cookers and rice makers.
- Digital Air Fryer – enjoy favorite foods without the extra calories and extra fats.
With many different models of espresso machines available these days, we forgot about the Drip Coffee Maker. Let’s bring some old school back to present day!
12 General Gifts for Anyone
- Makita Compact Cordless Vacuum – we own it and it’s perfect for the hardwood floors. It’s easy and light to use so kids help out with vacuuming.
- Night Light Bluetooth Speaker – we love it and use it daily! It’s very light, compact and puts out great music sound.
- Conair Handheld Garment Steamer – I own it and I like it! It’s easy to handle, takes so little space and heats up in seconds.
- Simplified Planner – I have a mint tile design of daily planner by Simplified that I use daily and absolutely love. You can purchase the ‘daily’ planner for 2020 from their site using this link for a $10 off your order.
- Warming Joy Sampler Gift Set (tea) – 10 festive tea varieties, including raspberry ganache and spiced ginger plum. The pyramid tea bags go straight into water, not needing any strainers or tools.
- Lake Reflection 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle or the Ravensburger Yosemite Valley – puzzles is a great gift for families to spend time together.
- Essential Oil Diffuser – with remote, timer and color lights. Get the Organic Essential Oils Wood Box Set with 10 unique scents.
- Epson Labor Maker – I own it and always liked it! Has a great variety of 14 fonts, 300+ built-in symbols and over 75 frames, bar codes and more.
- Educational Notepad (50 sheets) – complete what’s important today and the rest later.
- Organic Loose Leaf Tea – 8-piece sampler including green tea and peppermint.
- USB Charger Station – 6 ports to charge at once; good for phones, tables, kindle and more.
- Amazon Gift Card – if you cannot decide what gift to purchase, buy an Amazon gift card. Everyone LOVES gift cards, especially from Amazon!
12 Favorite Cookbooks for Gifts
- Pioneer Woman Cooks – 112 fantastic favorites for everyday
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It – simple recipes for busy lives, with step-by-step photo tutorials.
- Giada at Home – family recipes from Italy and California
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime – comfort classics and easy meals with step-by-step photo tutorials.
- Happy Cooking by Giada – easy meals, no stress – no mess
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays – 140 step-by-step recipes for simple and tasty meals.
- Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon – life on the south, including baking
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl – easy recipes with step-by-step photo tutorials.
- Laura in the Kitchen – favorite Italian-American easy recipes
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier – delicious meal recipes with step-by-step photo tutorials.
- So Easy by Ellie Krieger – healthy recipes for every meal of the week
- Valerie’s Home Cooking – more than 100 recipes to share with friends and family
I know a good cookbook when I see one. I own all of the above cookbooks and in addition all of Giada’s, Pioneer Woman, most of Ellie Krieger and several others. These cookbooks have so many delicious recipes and inspiration from a quick meal to a festive holiday dinner.